390 Proverbs about Home / Page 39
381. East or west, home is best.
382. Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow your wife may come home.
383. Homely in the cradle, pretty at the table.
384. It is better to die young at home than to die old in a hospital.
385. The frost will bring the pig home.
386. A man's home is his castle.
387. Home, sweet home.
388. Chickens have come home to roost.
389. A home without a woman is like a barn without cattle.
390. Home affairs are not talked about on the public square.