32 Kenya Proverbs
- 1. A boy isn't sent to collect the honey.
- 2. A donkey always says thank you with a kick.
- 3. A man who continually laments is not heeded.
- 4. A person changing his clothing always hides while changing.
- 5. Absence makes the heart forget.
- 6. After a foolish deed comes remorse.
- 7. Because a man has injured your goat, do not go out and kill his bull.
- 8. Do not say the first thing that comes to your mind
- 9. Good millet is known at the harvest.
- 10. Having a good discussion is like having riches.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|