253 Proverbs about High
1. He who would leap high must take a long run.
2. Don't let your sorrow come higher than your knees.
3. In a quarrel, the higher voiced person will win.
4. Don't hang your hat higher than you can reach.
5. Sparrows who emulate peacocks are likely to break a thigh.
6. The harder you fall, the higher you bounce.
7. You won't help shoots grow by pulling them up higher.
8. Fair, good, rich, and wise, is a woman four stories high.
9. The seagull sees farthest who flies highest.
10. The sheep on the mountain is higher than the bull on the plain.