66 Proverbs about Herd
1. Trumpet in a herd of elephants; crow in the company of cocks; bleat in a flock of goats.
2. You think you've lost your horse? Who knows, he may bring a whole herd back to you someday.
3. Always drink upstream from the herd.
4. An easy shepherd makes the wolf void wool.
5. He who has daughters is always a shepherd.
6. If wishes were true, shepherds would be kings.
7. Red sky at night, shepherd's delight; red sky in the morning, shepherd's warning.
8. Straying shepherd, straying sheep.
9. When shepherds quarrel, the wolf has a winning game.
10. When the dog is awake, the shepherd may sleep.