265 Proverbs about Hands
1. Do not employ handsome servants.
2. Indecision is like a stepchild: if he does not wash his hands, he is called dirty, if he does, he is wasting water.
3. If a child washes his hands he could eat with kings.
4. You must judge a man by the work of his hands.
5. Only the tent pitched by your own hands will stand.
6. Flowers leave a part of their fragrance in the hands that bestow them.
7. A big nose never spoiled a handsome face.
8. A great fortune in the hands of a fool is a great misfortune.
9. A handsome shoe often pinches the feet.
10. God made hands before knives.