139 Proverbs about Grows
1. A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.
2. A quarrel is like buttermilk, the more you stir it, the more sour it grows.
3. Arrogance is a weed that grows mostly on a dunghill.
4. One's shadow grows larger than life when admired by the light of the moon.
5. Nothing grows old sooner than a kindness.
6. One grows used to love and to fire.
7. Very good corn grows in little fields.
8. When the devil grows old he turns himself hermit.
9. A thief seldom grows rich by thieving.
10. If the servant grows rich and the master poor, they are both good for nothing.