157 Proverbs about Ground
1. Marriage is like a groundnut: you have to crack them to see what is inside.
2. A bar of iron continually ground becomes a needle.
3. The loftiest towers rise from the ground.
4. Every one is emperor on his own ground.
5. He who lies on the ground must expect to be trodden on.
6. A man must put grain in the ground before he can cut the harvest.
7. He who builds on another's ground loses his stone and mortar.
8. A chair unsound Soon finds the ground.
9. He who lies on the ground cannot fall.
10. If all men were on an equality, the consequence would be that all must perish: for who would till the ground? who would sow it? Who would plant? who would press wine?.