64 Gypsy Proverbs
- 1. A gypsy only tells the truth once in his life but he regrets it afterwards.
- 2. A hairy man's a geary man, but a hairy wife's a witch.
- 3. A lonely old crow, see someone you know, Fly to your right, sure to be right, And if you are hawking, money before night.
- 4. A man must put grain in the ground before he can cut the harvest.
- 5. A tear in the eye is a wound in the heart.
- 6. A tear in the eye is the wound of the heart.
- 7. A witch-wife and an evil is three-halfpence worse than the devil.
- 8. After bad luck comes good fortune.
- 9. As the crow is made for stewing the dog is made for kicking.
- 10. Bad people don't sing.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|