75 Proverbs about Goose
1. Shall the gosling teach the goose to swim?
2. The young goose is a good swimmer.
3. A client twixt his attorney and counselor is like a goose twixt two foxes.
4. Listen to all, plucking a feather from every passing goose, but, follow no one absolutely.
5. Silly toad: planning a meal of goose.
6. Feather by feather the goose can be plucked.
7. He who eats of the king's goose will void a feather forty years after.
8. It is a stupid goose that listens to the fox preach.
9. A gosling flew over the Rhine, and came home a goose.
10. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.