75 Proverbs about Goose / Page 2
11. When one goose drinks, all drink.
12. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
13. A market is three women and a goose.
14. Feather by feather the goose is plucked.
15. Two women and a goose make a market.
16. A goose cannot graze after him.
17. A goose, a woman, and a goat, are bad things lean.
18. When a goose dances, and a fool versifies, there is sport.
19. A goose drinks as much as a gander.
20. The goose goes so often into the kitchen, till at last she sticks to the spit.