17 Proverbs about Garlic
1. I speak of garlic, you reply about onions.
2. Pound the garlic, Pedro, whilst I grate the cheese.
3. Garlic is as good as ten mothers.
4. The mortar always smells of garlic.
5. The mortar always smells of garlic.
6. There will be a day for the oppressor when he will be crushed like garlic.
7. Garlic by the savour, bread by the colour.
8. Love did not grow any garlic.
9. Whoever rubs himself with garlic will not smell of cloves.
10. No matter if you eat a little or a lot of garlic, the smell is just as strong.