11 Proverbs about Fret
1. O man, you who do not live a hundred years, why fret a thousand minutes?
2. It is no use fretting after last winter's snow.
3. A hundred years of fretting will not pay a halfpenny of debt.
4. Do not fret for news, it will grow old and you will know it.
5. Fretting cares make grey hairs.
6. Loans and debts make worry and frets.
7. A pound a fret can't pay an ounce a debt.
8. Fret today, regret tomorrow.
9. There's no iron so hard that rust won't fret it; and there's no cloth so fine that moths won't eat it.
10. Fretful persons can be offended.