18 Proverbs about Forehead
1. Do not remove a fly from your friend's forehead with a hatchet.
2. Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly from your friend's forehead.
3. In the forehead and the eye The lecture of the mind doth lie.
4. If the best man's faults were written on his forehead, it would make him pull his hat over his eyes.
5. Whatever is written on the forehead is always seen.
6. You cannot break through a wall with your forehead.
7. If the secret sorrows of everyone could be read on their forehead, how many who now cause envy would suddenly become the objects of pity.
8. If you make a fool to pray to God, he will hurt forehead.
9. You cannot break a wall with your forehead.
10. Death considers not the fairest forehead.