91 Proverbs about Foolish
1. The foolish man lies awake all night Thinking of his many problems; When the morning comes he is worn out And his trouble is just as it was.
2. A foolish man may be known by six things: Anger without cause, speech without profit, change without progress, inquiry without object, putting trust in a stranger, and mistaking foes for friends.
3. A foolish judge passes brief sentence.
4. A foolish woman is known by her finery.
5. Good nature without prudence is foolishness.
6. There are more foolish buyers than foolish sellers.
7. There are no foolish trades, there are only foolish people.
8. Nothing is more foolish than to dabble in too many things.
9. The misfortune of the foolish is a warning to the wise.
10. There is no wise response to a foolish remark.