165 Proverbs about Food
1. Conversation is food for the soul.
2. The most dangerous food is a wedding cake.
3. The black dog gets the food; the white dog gets the blame.
4. Long fasting is no economy of food.
5. The cats that drive away mice are as food as those that catch them.
6. A cabin with plenty of food is better than a hungry castle.
7. He who would relish his food must not see it cooked.
8. A dog is worthy of his food.
9. A horse deprived of his food won't work.
10. An industrious life is the best security for food in old age.