183 Proverbs about Flies
1. A spoken word is not a sparrow. Once it flies out, you can't catch it.
2. Leave a bit of the tail to whisk off flies.
3. When the tree falls, the shadow flies.
4. A word once out flies everywhere.
5. Flies are easier caught with honey than with vinegar.
6. Flies will not light on a boiling pot.
7. One catches more flies with a spoonful of honey than with twenty casks of vinegar.
8. The eagle does not hunt flies.
9. The seagull sees farthest who flies highest.
10. A close mouth catcheth no flies.