183 Proverbs about Flies / Page 2
11. A drop of honey catches more flies than a hogshead of vinegar.
12. Even the lion must defend himself against the flies.
13. He who makes himself honey, will be eaten by the flies.
14. Hungry flies sting sore.
15. One bee is as good as a handful of flies.
16. Proverbs are like butterflies, some are caught and some fly away.
17. The sick man is vexed with the flies on the wall.
18. When misfortune comes in at the door, love flies out of the window.
19. When poverty comes in at the door, love flies out at the window.
20. A closed mouth catches no flies.