168 Proverbs about Finger
1. A good friend will fit you like ring to finger.
2. A child's fingers are not scalded by a piece of hot yam which his mother puts into his palm.
3. Man cannot stir one inch without the push of heaven's finger.
4. Temptation wrings integrity even as the thumbscrew twists a man's fingers.
5. Your fingers can't be of the same length.
6. A fine quotation is a diamond on the finger of a man of wit, and a pebble in the hand of a fool.
7. Don't snap your fingers at the dogs before you are out of the village.
8. He is a very bad manager of honey who leaves nothing to lick off his fingers.
9. If you cannot say it, point to it with your finger.
10. Never put your finger between the tree and the bark.