127 Proverbs about Fine
1. Wait until it is night before saying that it has been a fine day.
2. Do not confine your children to your own learning, for they were born in another time.
3. The fool sucks wisdom, as he porter sups, And cobblers grow fine speakers in their cups.
4. A pretty face and fine clothes do not make character.
5. A devil with fine manners can still carry you only to hell.
6. A fine cage won't feed the bird.
7. A fine girl and a tattered gown always find something to hook the them.
8. A fine quotation is a diamond on the finger of a man of wit, and a pebble in the hand of a fool.
9. A foolish woman is known by her finery.
10. After rain fine weather.