181 Proverbs about Fast
1. As fast as laws are devised, their evasion is contrived.
2. He that lives on hope will die fasting.
3. Bad news travels fast.
4. He fasted for a whole year and then broke his fast with an onion.
5. Wait long, strike fast.
6. If blood is spilt on you before breakfast, you will shed blood before nightfall.
7. To go as fast as a friar that is invited to dinner.
8. Where the wasp has passed the fly sticks fast.
9. Art holds fast when all else is lost.
10. Good faith is a seldom guest, when you have him, hold him fast.