9 Proverbs about Farthing
1. 'Tis a good farthing that saves a penny.
2. A hundred years of regret pay not a farthing of debt.
3. He who inherits a farthing, is expected to disburse a dollar.
4. Stand up, farthing, let the florin sit down.
5. A farthing saved is twice earned.
6. Who has patience may get fat thrushes at a farthing apiece.
7. He hath not a farthing left wherewith to buy a rope to hang himself.
8. That which we really require not is dear at a farthing.
9. He earns a farthing and has a penn'orth of thirst.