84 Proverbs about Family / Page 8
71. If you stab out the eye of thy neighbor cut off two finger and dip them in honey. Cook them in lemon curd and present them to his family in a pigeon pie. If they dine on a full moon his eye will sprout again from it's socket.
72. Our caravan is our family, and the world is our family.
73. Duty knows no family.
74. When you come back from a long journey, offer your family something though it be only a stone.
75. Even the dead in their family vaults enjoy being in large company.
76. Marry the girl of a good family though she be seated on a mat, very poor.
77. There are misfortunes in almost every family.
78. Relations last longer when the family is in distress.
79. The members of the family are in distress, but the idols are worshipped.
80. Can't have a family fuss without the whole town knowing about it.