202 Proverbs about Falls
1. When a needle falls into a deep well, many people will look into the well, but few will be ready to go down after it.
2. When the big tree falls, the goat eats its leaves.
3. Whether the knife falls on the melon or the melon on the knife, the melon suffers.
4. Visitors' footfalls are like medicine; they heal the sick.
5. When the tree falls, the shadow flies.
6. A person is unlucky who falls on his back and breaks his nose.
7. He falls on his back and breaks his nose.
8. He is like a cat, he always falls on his feet.
9. He that stumbles and falls not, mends his pace.
10. He that takes too great a leap falls into the ditch.