19 Proverbs about Falcon
1. Falcons don't fly after cage-birds.
2. Every one thinks his own a falcon.
3. To go safely through the world you must have the eye of a falcon, the ear of an ass, the face of an ape, the mouth of a pig, the shoulders of a camel, and the legs of a deer.
4. Though the heron flied high the falcon kills it.
5. A wise falcon hides his talons.
6. It is not every man that can carry a falcon on his hand.
7. Every man thinks his own owl a falcon.
8. The falcon does not struggle when he is caught.
9. The first goes as a stake, the second as a falcon, and the third as a little bird.
10. The raven sees its chickens as falcons.