20 Proverbs about Faces
1. Easy to know men's faces, not their hearts.
2. He who gives alms to the poor faces heaven.
3. May the man be damned and never grow fat, Who wears two faces under one hat.
4. No man sees his shadow who faces the sun.
5. Beware of the man of two faces.
6. The loveliest of faces are to be seen by moonlight, when one sees half with the eye and half with the fancy.
7. Watch the faces of those who bow low.
8. Even ugly faces are worth looking at -- and that is a great comfort for most people.
9. Beware of the person with two faces.
10. You can't have two faces under one hat.