101 Proverbs about Experience
1. We start as fools and become wise through experience.
2. Ask the experienced rather than the learned.
3. To deceive a diplomat speak the truth, he has no experience with it.
4. Believe him who speaks from experience.
5. Experience purchased by suffering teaches wisdom.
6. Experience without learning is better than learning without experience.
7. It is best to learn wisdom by the experience of others.
8. War appears pleasant to those who have never experienced it.
9. A proverb is a short sentence based on long experience.
10. He that is not gallant at twenty, strong at thirty, rich at forty, or experienced at fifty, will never be gallant, strong, rich, or prudent.