85 Proverbs about Equal
1. Ask advice only of your equals.
2. Make sure to be in with your equals if you're going to fall out with your superiors.
3. Crows everywhere are equally black.
4. A roan horse and a black can travel equally far in a day's journey.
5. The only real equality is in the cemetery.
6. Love levels all inequalities.
7. Six feet of earth make us all equal.
8. Where there is equality there never can be perfect love.
9. An evil gain is equal to a loss.
10. Choose a wife from among your equals.