85 Proverbs about Equal / Page 2
11. If all men were on an equality, the consequence would be that all must perish: for who would till the ground? who would sow it? Who would plant? who would press wine?.
12. The laughter, the tears, and the song of a woman are equally deceptive.
13. Unequalled in the smallest matters.
14. Wrongdoers and assenting parties are equally punishable.
15. We are all equal before death.
16. Every one to his equal.
17. Ask advice of your equals, help of your superiors.
18. It is best to play with equals.
19. Jest with your equals.
20. The road to heaven is equally short, where'er we die.