40 Proverbs about Draws
1. It is not the horse that draws the cart, but the oats.
2. Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength.
3. The horse that draws most is most whipped.
4. Who draws his sword against his prince must throw away his scabbard.
5. Whosoever draws his sword against the prince must throw the scabbard away.
6. Nature draws stronger then seven oxen.
7. One hair of a woman draws more than a bell-rope.
8. The horse that draws best is the most whipped.
9. The carriage draws the ox.
10. A girl draws more than a rope.