22 Proverbs about Doth
1. A little body doth often harbour a great soul.
2. The pitcher doth not go so often to the well, but it comes home broken at last.
3. He, who more than he is worth doth spend, E'en makes a rope, his life to end.
4. In the forehead and the eye The lecture of the mind doth lie.
5. He who doth his own business defileth not his fingers.
6. He who doth the injury never forgives the injured man.
7. Doth the moon on high care for the barking of a dog?
8. It would make a man scratch where it doth not itch, To see a man live poor to die rich.
9. To every one who doth ask, but not everything he doth ask.
10. Good take heed doth surely speed.