205 Proverbs about Dogs
1. When two dogs fight for a bone, and the third runs off with it, there's a lawyer among the dogs.
2. Quarreling dogs come halting home.
3. The dogs may bark but the caravan moves on.
4. Dogs do not dislike poor families.
5. Dogs have so many friends because they wag their tails, not their tongues.
6. If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas.
7. If you listen to dogs barking, you'll go deaf and never learn much.
8. By biting and scratching cats and dogs come together.
9. Don't snap your fingers at the dogs before you are out of the village.
10. Money makes dogs dance.