15 Proverbs about Divorce
1. When two divorced people marry, four people get into bed.
2. Divorce is the sacrament of adultery.
3. When a divorced man marries a divorced woman, there are four people in that marital bed.
4. The name of Love's fianc6e is Divorce.
5. A man finds many faults in a woman when he wants to divorce, and finds many charms in one's fianc6e.
6. Divorce a young woman and you make another man happy.
7. The betrothed of good is evil; the betrothed of life is death; the betrothed of love is divorce.
8. Three kinds of people die poor: those who divorce, those who incur debts, and those who move around too much.
9. When a neighbor gets divorced everyone thinks of his own wife.
10. By day they're ready to divorce, by night they're ready for bed.