69 Proverbs about Dirty
1. Indecision is like a stepchild: if he does not wash his hands, he is called dirty, if he does, he is wasting water.
2. Don't throw out your dirty water until you get in fresh.
3. Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.
4. A hungry dog will eat dirty pudding.
5. It is at home, not in public, that one washes his dirty linen.
6. It is better to leave the child's nose dirty than wring it off.
7. Let him who feels he has a dirty nose wipe it.
8. Don't throw away your dirty water till you have got clean.
9. An old broom knows the dirty corners best.
10. Even a tin knocker will shine on a dirty floor.