31 Proverbs about Destiny
1. Often one finds one's destiny just where one hides to avoid it.
2. No man can make another's destiny and all the wishing in the world will not make it so.
3. One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
4. He must stand high that would see the end of his own destiny.
5. Fate and self-help share equally in shaping our destiny.
6. No matter where you go, your destiny follows you.
7. Patience can conquer destiny.
8. As people go their own way, destiny goes with them.
9. New day -- new destiny.
10. They must stand high who would see their own destiny.