16 Proverbs about Depth
1. When you want to test the depths of a stream, don't use both feet.
2. Rippling water shows lack of depth.
3. It is not necessary to fall into a well to know its depth.
4. No one tests the depth of the river with both feet.
5. Only a fool tests the depth of the water with both feet.
6. What orators lack in depth, they make up for in length.
7. Never use a dwarf to measure the depth of the water.
8. Never reveal the bottom of your purse or the depth of your mind.
9. You can measure the depth of the sea but what about a man's heart?
10. It is not necessary to fall into a well to know its depth.