224 Proverbs about Dance
1. If you can walk you can dance, if you can talk you can sing.
2. We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.
3. Those who hear not the music think the dancers mad.
4. Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
5. Get three Darkovans together and they hold a dance.
6. Only men laugh, only men weep, only men dance.
7. A fool's heart dances on his lips.
8. He that leaves certainty and sticks to chance, When fools pipe he may dance.
9. If we pay for the music we will join in the dance.
10. In the fiddler's house every one is a dancer.