17 Proverbs about Continual
1. A contented mind is a continual feast.
2. A bar of iron continually ground becomes a needle.
3. A bride received into the home is like a horse that you have just bought; you break her in by constantly mounting her and continually beating her.
4. Continual cheerfulness is a sign of wisdom.
5. A contented mind is a continual feast.
6. By continually scolding someone, they in time become accustomed to it and despise your reproof.
7. He that is of a merry heart hasth a continual feast.
8. Continual cheerfulness is a sign of wisdom.
9. Continually give, continually gain.
10. A guilty conscience feels continual fear.