94 Proverbs about Clothes
1. Those who do not study are only cattle dressed up in men's clothes.
2. A pretty face and fine clothes do not make character.
3. No fine clothes can hide the clown.
4. God sends cold according to the clothes.
5. It is good to hold the clothes of one who is swimming.
6. A man is judged by his clothes.
7. Showy clothes attract most.
8. God gives clothes according to the cold.
9. Many bring their clothes to church rather than themselves.
10. A true gentleman would rather have his clothes torn than mended.