105 Proverbs about Bush
1. A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains.
2. Don't hide your light under a bushel.
3. Underneath every bush you'll find a mud rabbit ready to bolt.
4. He beat the bushes and another caught the birds.
5. There is no bush so small but casts its shadow.
6. To know a man well one must have eaten a bushel of salt with him.
7. He that peeps into every bush will hardly get into the wood.
8. Hide not your light under a bushel.
9. If you can't get it in bushels, take it in spoonfuls.
10. Instead of complaining that the rosebush is full of thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.