76 Proverbs about Bull
1. If you have a bulldozer, you don't need a snow shovel.
2. The sheep on the mountain is higher than the bull on the plain.
3. Bear and bull catch no fox.
4. A mad bull is not to be tied up with a packthread.
5. It is easy to threaten a bull from a window.
6. Because a man has injured your goat, do not go out and kill his bull.
7. Men are bound by words, bulls' horns by ropes.
8. Feign death and the bull will leave you.
9. When bulls fight, woe to the frogs.
10. A bully is always a coward.