20 Proverbs about Blames
1. The bad workman blames his tools.
2. A bad workman blames his tools.
3. The heron blames the water because he cannot swim.
4. Man sins... then blames it on the devil.
5. He who flatters me is my enemy, who blames me is my teacher.
6. A poor workman blames his tools.
7. Everyone blames his memory, but never his judgement.
8. He who is unable to dance blames it in the stony yard.
9. A bad workman always blames his tools.
10. If the bride can't dance, she blames the musicians.