131 Proverbs about Birds
1. For the birds that cannot soar, God has provided low branches.
2. Two birds disputed about a kernel, when a third swooped down and carried it off.
3. Clumsy birds have need of early flight.
4. Dead songbirds make a sad meal.
5. You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair.
6. Falcons don't fly after cage-birds.
7. Fine birds are commonly plucked.
8. Fine feathers make find birds.
9. He beat the bushes and another caught the birds.
10. As the old birds sings, the young ones twitter.