239 Proverbs about Because
1. Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm.
2. Perhaps you do not understand me because you do not love me.
3. A proud heart can survive a general failure because such a failure does not prick its pride.
4. If a poor man ate it, they would say it was because of his stupidity.
5. A dog won't forsake his master because of poverty; a son never deserts his mother because of her homely appearance.
6. Because men do not like the cold, Heaven does not cause winter to cease.
7. Dogs have so many friends because they wag their tails, not their tongues.
8. Practice no vice because it's trivial; neglect no virtue because it's so.
9. A hawk kills because it is his nature; a man because it is his pleasure.
10. Because we focused on the snake, we missed the scorpion.