87 Proverbs about Beard
1. It is merry in hall when beards wag all.
2. Trim my beard, and I will trim your top-knot.
3. On poor people's beards the young barber learns his trade.
4. Do not mistake a goat's beard for a fine stallion's tail.
5. The beard does not make the philosopher.
6. There is no beard so well shaven but another barber will find something more to shave from it.
7. One man's beard is on fire, and another man warms his hands on it.
8. A beardless boy would teach old men.
9. If being well bearded brings happiness. a he-goat must be happier than any of us.
10. A beard lathered is half shaved.