39 Proverbs about Bean
1. He has beans in his ears.
2. Hunger transmutes beans into almonds.
3. A girl, a vineyard, an orchard, and a bean-field, are hard to watch.
4. Hunger gives a relish even to raw beans.
5. Who has plenty of pepper may pepper his beans.
6. Every bean hath its black.
7. You think you are strong like the corn plant, yet the bean vine is already choking you.
8. Candlemas day, put beans in the clay; put candles and candlesticks away.
9. A bean in liberty is better than a comfit in prison.
10. The buyer of the rotten beans is the blind man.