39 Proverbs about Above
1. In politics, a man must learn to rise above principle.
2. Caesar's wife must be above suspicion.
3. If I cannot move the powers above, Acheron itself shall be appealed to.
4. Neutrals are soused from above, and singed from below.
5. Who throws a stone above him may have it fall on his own head.
6. Caesar's wife should be above suspicion.
7. He who spits above himself will have it fall on his face.
8. He that cuts above himself, will get splinters in his eye.
9. Those above are going down, those below are going up.
10. The eye cannot rise above the eyebrow.