Famous Quotes / Thomas Jefferson

Authors: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Thomas Jefferson: "Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%."

Thomas Jefferson's Quotations

Quotations about
Quotes by Power Quotations