143 Proverbs about Years
1. What breaks in a moment may take years to mend.
2. It is better to live for one day as a tiger than to live for a thousand years as a sheep.
3. A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study.
4. A smile will gain you ten more years of life.
5. Better die ten years early than live ten years poor.
6. He who could foresee affairs three days in advance would be rich for thousands of years.
7. O man, you who do not live a hundred years, why fret a thousand minutes?
8. Rich men accumulate money; the poor accumulate years.
9. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is today.
10. Virtuous for ten years is still not enough; evil for one day is too much already.