628 Proverbs about Woman
1. A lady is a woman who makes it easy for a man to be a gentleman.
2. A hundred men may make an encampment, but it takes a woman to make a home.
3. The woman who tells her age is either too young to have anything to lose or too old to have anything to gain.
4. Better lady in a cottage than serving-woman in a castle.
5. Call a woman a harlot and you make her one.
6. If you lie down with a man, you may rise up as a woman.
7. There is nothing so evil as the mind of a virtuous woman.
8. A covetous woman deserves a swindling gallant.
9. A foolish woman is known by her finery.
10. A glaring sunny morning, a woman that talks Latin, and a child reared on wine, never come to a good end.