45 Proverbs about Wishes
1. Dreams are wishes your heart makes.
2. Wishes won't wash dishes.
3. Great souls have wills; feeble ones have only wishes.
4. If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
5. He who wishes to live at Rome must not quarrel with the pope.
6. He who wishes to make a golden door drives a nail into it every day.
7. If wishes were true, shepherds would be kings.
8. If wishes would bide, beggars would ride.
9. Incense intoxicates and every one wishes for it.
10. Who wishes to travel far spares his steed.